Information On The Processing Of Personal Data in Compliance With The Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament
According to EU Regulation n° 2016/679 “General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data” (hereafter “GDPR”), bearing dispositions in on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we inform you that for the EU-funded INTERSECT project’s (https://intersect-project.eu/) “International Workshop on Advanced Material-to-Device Solutions for Synaptic Electronics” (https://intersect-workshop.icn2.cat/) personal data are processed by Istituto Nanoscience of the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (hereafter “CNR-NANO”) in observance of the above-mentioned regulation and of the obligations of secrecy.
According to the law, the personal data treatment will be based on compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, relevance, non-excess and in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data. As an interested party, pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR, we provide the following information.
1. Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
- The Data Controller is Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR) with registered office in Piazzale Aldo Moro, 7 – 00185 Roma (IT), contact e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Data Protection Officer contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CNR-NANO Data Controller is the Director of the Institute, Piazza S. Silvestro 12, 56127 Pisa; contact e-mail: email@example.com
2. Purpose of the processing and legal basis
The processing of personal data is carried out by CNR NANO, as Owner, within the scope of its public-interest tasks pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. e) of the GDPR, for the purpose of registration and management of this workshop organized by CNR NANO. In particular, personal data collected through the Registration Workshop system (https://intersect-project.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=b175121f817d99d32169d34a8&id=5732f06d9f) will be processed for the following purposes:
- registration and management of the workshop;
- communications concerning the event to the attendants.
The workshop may be the subject of filming, photographs, and / or audio-video recordings. The data object of the treatment, inclusive of the audio and of the images, of the filming and of the audio / video recordings (hereinafter, “Images”), also in partial and / or modified or adapted form, realized during the events can be published on the institutional website of the Intersect project or of organizing partners as well as on the social network channels for the institutional purposes of scientific dissemination of the Institutions of and in compliance with current legislation regarding personal data.
3. Categories of processed data
The following categories of personal data are processed within the aforementioned purposes:
a) before the workshop: personal data and contact details (name, surname, affiliation, e-mail address);
b) during the workshop: images, audio.
4. Nature of the provision of data
The provision of personal data as of 3.a) is essential for registration and participation in the workshop. Failure to provide it involves the inability to participate. The consent for collection of data as of 3.b) can be retained any moment, even during the workshop by communicating it to organizers.
5. Methods of treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out electronically and on paper by CNR NANO personnel authorized to process the data in relation to the tasks and tasks assigned and in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, transparency, adequacy, relevance and necessity.
6. Categories of recipients and possible transfer abroad
Your personal data may be communicated to partner organizations for organizational purposes only. Personal data may be disclosed to public entities only in the event of a legal obligation and / or provision of judicial authorities. Your personal data will not be transferred to non-EU countries.
7. Data retention period
The data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and the eventual fulfillment of the legal obligations. Personal data will be kept for the time established by the regulations in force and / or by CNR regulations on the conservation of administrative, fiscal and accounting documentation.
8. Rights of the interested parties
In any moment whatsoever, it is possible to request access to your Personal Data, the rectification or cancellation of the same, or to raise an objection to their processing, in conformity with Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, as specified below:
- To require the confirmation on the existence or not of your personal data;
- To obtain indications of the processing purposes, the personal data category, the recipients and the storage time;
- To request your personal data correction or cancellation;
- To get the processing restriction;
- To obtain the portability of data: a data controller receives data in a structured and readable format from another data controller without impediments;
- To object to the processing of your personal information at any time, and in case of direct marketing purposes as well;
- To object to an automated decision making relating to natural individuals, profiling is included;
- To require the personal data access, rectification, cancellation, restriction or objection, besides the right of
- To withdraw the consent at any time without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing based on a prior consent;
- To lodge a complaint with the Data Controller.
In order to exercise these rights, send a written request to CNR-NANO at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with the scanning of an identification document.
Requests will be treated with the greatest care in order to guarantee the effective exercise of one’s own rights, within the terms established by the GDPR.
Complaints or questions relative to the protection of data and to privacy must be addressed to the person in charge of the protection of data of the CNR: email@example.com.
You will also have the right to make a complaint to the national control Authority: The Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali) https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home_en).